become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Africa: Egypt: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Business and Economy: Economic Development
African Development Bank Group - Egypt
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
Economic Research Forum
- Independent, nongovernment, nonprofit organization, initiating economic and policy research relevant to the Arab countries, Iran and Turkey. Information on activities and working principles.
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Egypt
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
EUROPA - EU Relations with the Arab Republic of Egypt
- EU provides a country overview, country strategy, priorities for co-operation, major development projects and financial data.
IFAD in Egypt
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Arab Republic of Egypt and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Egypt
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC Investor's Information Gateway - Egypt
- List of business-related links provided by Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency.
OSAC - Egypt
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
US Commercial Service - Egypt
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services.
US Energy Information Administration - Egypt
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Egypt
- Provides country brief and profile, Millennium Development Goals and Regional Integration Assistance Strategy along with news, projects and total IDA credits.
World Trade Organization - Egypt and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 10, 2014 at 6:35:10 UTC -