become an editor
the entire directory
only in Congo/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Congo: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Central Africa: Government
This category in other languages:
African Elections Database - Congo-Brazzaville (Republic of Congo)
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Congo, Republic of the
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Congo-Brazzaville Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
US Law Library of Congress - Congo
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Congo
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Congo (Brazzaville)
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, February 19, 2011 11:12:45 PM EST -