become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International USA - Congo (Dem. Rep. of)
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Congo, Democratic Republic
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Democratic Republic of Congo
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Democratic Republic of Congo
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - DRC
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Congo, Democratic Republic of the
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Congo DR
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Working Villages International
- NGO promoting the development of sustainable communities, emphasizing agricultural independence and community self-sufficiency with sound environmental practices. The pilot project is in the Ruzizi Valley in the eastern DRC.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2015 at 13:39:22 UTC -