become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International USA - Burkina Faso
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Association for Peace and Solidarity: APS Burkina Faso
- A non-governmental organization promoting and facilitating improvements of the quality of life, full employment and conditions of progress and development in the economic and social structure.
Directory of Development Organizations - Burkina Faso
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Burkina Faso
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
The Friends of Burkina Faso
- Group founded by former Peace Corps volunteers supports economic, social and educational development. Includes information on the country, community projects and how to help.
IRIN News - Burkina Faso
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
LAAFI - Initiative for Development
- Austrian association carrying out health projects in rural areas. Site contains good a description of the Burkinabé health system (including an glossary).
- Belgian organization providing humanitarian assistance to Burkina Faso. In English, French, Dutch and German.
OneWorld UK - Country Guides: Burkina Faso
- Guide to politics, information and media, human rights, economy, health and HIV/AIDS, and the environment.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Burkina Faso
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Burkina Faso
- 2007 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2015 at 13:38:28 UTC -