become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botswana/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Botswana: Health
Regional: Africa: Health
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Health
This category in other languages:
ACHAP: African Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Partnerships
- Development partnership between the Government of Botswana, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and the Merck Company Foundation dedicated to supporting and enhancing Botswana’s national response to HIV/AIDS.
Avert.org - HIV & AIDS in Botswana
- News and information including current situation, history, education and prevention, treatment, care and the antiretroviral therapy programme (MASA).
- Partnership between the Government of Botswana, the Universities of Botswana and Pennsylvania, set up to help in the prevention and treatment of HIV/AIDS and to develop research programs relevant to the health and welfare of Botswana citizens.
Medics Travel: Botswana
- Provides a list of hospitals and health-related organisations in the country.
Scottish Livingstone Hospital
- Government and public district referral hospital with 200 beds that serves the village of Molepolole and the surrounding region. [PDF]
UCSF - HIV InSite: Botswana
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
UNAIDS - Botswana
- Country situation analysis including downloadable epidemiological fact sheets. From the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Botswana
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 9, 2013 at 17:46:56 UTC -