become an editor
the entire directory
only in Botswana/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: Southern Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Southern African Development Community
This category in other languages:
Government of Botswana
- Official site provides news and information about the country including its infrastructure, business and investment, tourist attractions, and links to ministries and agencies.
African Elections Database - Botswana
- Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
Bank of Botswana
- Botswana's Central Bank provides legislation, speeches, a list of financial institutions and information on Pula-denominated government bonds.
Central Statistics Office
- Government department in the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning responsible for the statistical system of Botswana.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Botswana
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Ministry of Agriculture
- The responsibilities of the Ministry of Agriculture cover sectors of livestock, arable agriculture, conservation and cooperative development.
Ministry of Finance and Development Planning
- Functions to develop a sound national development planning machinery and effectively maintain this machinery in order to ensure that the national socio-economic development requirements are fully identified, the needs and priorities are adequately balanced and fully integrated in all sectors and at all levels.
Ministry of Health
- Aims to improve the physical, mental, and social well being of every Motswana to fully contribute to the development of Botswana through a healthy nation.
Ministry of Infrastructure, Science and Technology
- Goal is to provide research and science training with an application toward developing infrastructure, technology and nuclear energy.
Ministry of Labour and Home Affairs
- The overall objective of the Ministry is to create and maintain national harmony, welfare and justice and to preserve and promote national culture as an essential background for national unity, democracy and socio-economic development.
Ministry of Lands and Housing
- Provides services in the management and development of land.
Ministry of Minerals, Energy and Water Resources
- Has the portfolio responsibility to coordinate development and operational activities in the energy, water and minerals sector.
Ministry of Transport and Communications
- Objective is to provide a sound and balanced buildings, transport and communications infrastructure as a necessary requisite for a sustainable socio-economic development.
US Law Library of Congress - Botswana
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Botswana
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Botswana
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 1, 2014 at 19:08:58 UTC -