become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
African Development Bank Group - Botswana
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
Botswana Development Corporation Limited
- BDC is a development and investment organisation. Provides information on the services offered to the business community, the financial products available, and how to apply.
Botswana Institute for Development Policy Analysis
- Provides descriptions of ongoing research, publications listings and prices, staff directory, and Botswana economic briefings.
Community Based Natural Resource Management in Botswana
- The CBNRM support programme involves community mobilisation and organisation, institutional development, comprehensive training, enterprise development, and monitoring of the natural resource base.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Botswana
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Botswana and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Botswana
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC - Botswana
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Botswana and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
- Offers software to NGOs at very low fees in conjunction with ICT donor partners, as well as supporting NGOs to make the most of their ICT purchases and infrastructure.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Botswana
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
US Commercial Service - Country Commercial Guide for Botswana
- 2004 report includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services. [PDF]
US Energy Information Administration - Botswana
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
Veld Products Research & Development
- NGO undertaking research into a range of sustainable development projects including indigenous fruit tree planting and agroforestry trials.
WHO: Northern Botswana Human Wildlife Coexistence Project
- Aims to mitigate human-wildlife conflict in selected rural communities in Northern Botswana and to offer local people employment choices in wildlife-based tourism so tht they benefit directly from the presence of wildlife.
World Trade Organization - Botswana and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 29, 2015 at 11:25:02 UTC -