become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Angola
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Angola
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years.
- Aims to increase the capacity of non-profit, civic and development organisations working within the context of Angola's humanitarian crisis, through improved communications and information exchange. [English, Portuguese]
Directory of Development Organizations - Angola
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Angola
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Angola
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Angola
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
NDI - Angola
- News and information about current programs and activities, with links to related publications. From the National Democratic Institute.
OneWorld - Angola
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Angola
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Angola
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 4:45:02 UTC -