become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Africa: Angola: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Africa: Business and Economy: Economic Development
African Development Bank Group - Angola
- Provides current status of loans and grants, latest Project Appraisal Reports (PAR), Country Strategy Papers and press releases.
EUROPA - Development: EU Relations with Angola
- EU provides a country overview, country strategy, priorities for co-operation, major development projects and financial data.
IFAD in Angola
- Information on the projects of the UN agency dedicated to eradicating rural poverty in developing countries by increasing rural poor peoples' access to financial services, markets, technology, land and other natural resources.
IMF - Angola and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Angola
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, a business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC - Angola
- Investment Incentive Agreement between Angola and the United States. From the Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency. [PDF]
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Angola
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
United States - Angola Chamber of Commerce
- Independent, non-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of trade and investment between the United States and Angola.
US Energy Information Administration - Angola
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
The World Bank - Angola
- Provides a news feed and newsletters, latest publications, country overview, facts and figures, projects overview, Country Assistance Strategy (CAS) and area-related topics.
World Trade Organization - Angola and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, Services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 10, 2011 at 21:35:03 UTC -