become an editor
the entire directory
only in Algeria/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Africa: Algeria: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Africa: Government
Regional: Africa: Regions: North Africa: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Algeria
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Governments on the WWW: Algeria
- Links to websites of governmental institutions and political parties in Algeria.
ICL - Algeria Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Algeria
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
US Law Library of Congress - Algeria
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Algeria
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Algeria
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 10, 2013 at 14:50:26 UTC -