become an editor
the entire directory
only in Time/Alternative_Systems
Open Directory - Reference: Time: Alternative Systems
Reference: Time: Horology
- Compare a binary clock (just ones and zeros) with a standard clock and find out what time it is.
DIME = Decimal Time
- Shows correlation between decimal and regular time.
Dr. Winstead's Current Local and World Standard Percentage Metric Time Clock
- Gives the current time as the percentage of the day that has elapsed thus far for both your local location and Greenwich, England as a world standard reference point.
Metric Time or Decimal Time
- Compare a Metric Clock (ten hours per day) with a Standard clock and find out what time it is.
New Earth Time
- A new proposed global time standard for the internet which divides each day into 360 degrees of time.
- Statements from an aggressive adherent of "nature's harmonic simultaneous 4-day time cube."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 23, 2009 7:54:13 AM EST -