become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Thesauri
Kids and Teens: School Time: Reference Tools: Thesauri
Reference: Dictionaries: Rhyming
This category in other languages:
- Searchable WordNet and Roget's Thesaurus with meaning trees.
- Search for relationships between words and concepts that might never have occurred to you before.
- A resource for writers. Enter a single word and it will return a list of phrases and sayings that are related to the word in some way. In English.
Roget's II: The New Thesaurus
- 3rd edition. Contains over 260,000 synonyms and cross-references. Features succinct word definitions and hyperlinked category index.
- Synonyms and antonyms from AOL's Research & Learn channel.
- Online version of Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, 3rd edition.
Thinkmap Visual Thesaurus
- Interactive dictionary and thesaurus using a visual display for data navigation.
WordNet - a Lexical Database for English
- An on-line lexical reference system whose design is inspired by current psycholinguistic theories of human lexical memory. English nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs are organized into synonym sets, each representing one underlying lexical concept. Different relations link the synonym sets. From the Cognitive Science Laboratory, Princeton University
Wordsmyth Educational Dictionary-Thesaurus
- Integrated English dictionary and thesaurus.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2015 at 6:15:09 UTC -