become an editor
the entire directory
only in Reference/Parliamentary_Procedure
Science: Social Sciences: Communication
Society: Government: Parliaments and Legislatures
American Institute of Parliamentarians (AIP)
- The mission of the American Institute of Parliamentarians is to foster, promote and teach the highest standards of parliamentary procedure, in keeping with the principles of parliamentary law and the adopted parliamentary authority.
California State PTA Meeting Tips
- Features guidelines from the California bylaws committee. California State PTA publications are also listed.
Canadian House of Commons Procedure and Practice /La procédure et les usages de la Chambre des communes
- This is an English and French online version of House of Commons Procedure and Practice (2000 Edition), created to provide users with searchable, easy to navigate access to one of the key procedural authorities used by Members of the Canadian House of Commons.
Colorado Association of Parliamentarians
- Teaches effective meeting procedures, promotes the study and practice of parliamentary procedure, and offers consulting and advisory services.
Democratic Rules of Order
- Description, comparison, and comments about the 7th edition of this 72-page book of parliamentary procedure, written by Fred and Peg Francis.
General Parliamentary Procedure
- The use of parliamentary procedure in the U.S. House of Representatives: Principles of adding amendments, a germaneness test, committee rules, points of order, and a pocket guide on floor procedures.
A Manual of Parliamentary Practice
- A complete reprint of the 1812 manual by Thomas Jefferson that was used by the United States Senate. Includes the rules of motions and how they are used.
McClintock's Parliamentary Resources
- Sample agenda, bylaws, motions, chair's script, minutes, audit report; a general resource page on parliamentary procedure.
National Association of Parliamentarians (NAP)
- The National Association of Parliamentarians is dedicated to teaching, promoting, and disseminating the philosophy and principles underlying the rules of deliberative assemblies.
The Official Robert's Rules of Order Web Site
- This site includes a short history of Robert's Rules, how an organization can adopt it, the basics of parliamentary procedure, a question and answer forum, and an "Ask the Authors" feature.
Oklahoma State Association of Parliamentarians
- The purpose of OSAP is to study, teach, and promote the fundamental principles and philosophies of parliamentary law in the State of Oklahoma; and to bring into closer cooperation all parliamentarians in the State.
Open Meeting Laws, A Legal Treatise by Ann Taylor Schwing
- Analysis of laws and cases of all fifty states, addressing constitutional principles, public policy and statutory construction, entities subject to these laws, procedural and other requirements, litigation, violations, and remedies.
- Parliamentary procedure centralized reference. Meeting procedure template, basic procedure and overview.
- Advice from Dr. John A. Cagle, California State University, Fresno.
Parliamentary Procedure Glossary, Third Edition
- A detailed glossary of parliamentary procedure terms and phrases used by the Canada House of Commons. Listed in both English or French.
Parliamentary Procedure Home Page
- This site is hosted by Professional Registered Parliamentarian, Stran L. Trout. It includes parliamentary procedure links, a list of printings of Robert's Rules of Order, Trout's Top Ten Rules of Order, and details on how to fly the American Flag.
The Parliamentary Procedure Instructional Materials Center
- Catalog of parliamentary procedure references and quality teaching resources, workshops, glossary, links, frequently asked questions, how to write minutes, mnemonics, and consulting and materials.
Parliamentary Procedure Online
- Summaries for the online study of parliamentary procedure and Robert's Rules of Order, including frequently asked questions, charts on motion precedence, and tips for meetings.
Parliamentary Procedure-Tulane University ASB
- The Associated Student Body (ASB) at Tulane University provides information on: Parliamentary situations and concepts; classes, descriptions, and purposes of motions; and the order or precedence of motions.
Parliamentary Procedures at California State University, Chico
- General purposes, principles, and parliamentary terms, with examples of how to transact business at meetings and in committees, with chart of descriptive characteristics of motions.
Robert McConnell Productions
- Offers videos, books, and procedure advice from a registered parliamentarian at the Dear Parliamentarian column.
Robert's Rules of Order Revised
- The 1915 (Fourth) Edition with slight modifications and enhancements, by the Constitution Society.
Robert's Rules Online - Parliamentary Procedure
- Full text of the 1915 (Fourth) Edition of Robert's Rules of Order, with index and keyword search, lesson outlines, and Plan for Study of Parliamentary Law.
Rules Used By the United States Congress
- The parliamentary procedure rules used by the U.S. House of Representatives and the U.S. Senate are listed.
SkillsUSA Parliamentary Procedure Competition
- Event consists of student teams of six members who demonstrate their knowledge of parliamentary procedure in both a written exam and a team demonstration.
Survival Tips on Roberts Rules of Order
- Roberts Rules of Order are indispensable to surviving as an officer or a member in an organization. I simplify the needed survival tools to defend your ideas.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 7, 2014 at 7:35:07 UTC -