become an editor
the entire directory
only in Railroad/Oceania
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Transportation: Railroad: Oceania
Regional: Oceania: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Australian Narrow Gauge Railway Museum Society
- Large collection of 2ft gauge steam, diesel and petrol locomotives. Site includes collection information online.
Australian Railway Historical Society Railway Museum
- General information and photos. Located in North Williamstown.
Canberra Railway Museum
- Opening information, exhibits, ticket prices, and photos. Located in Kingston, Australia.
Dorrigo Steam Railway and Museum
- A steam railway and museum located in Dorrigo, New South Wales, Australia.
Illawarra Light Railway Museum Society
- Location, exhibits with photos and information, displays, and events. Located in Australia.
National Railway Museum Port Adelaide
- Home of Australia's National collection, including the famous Tea and Sugar train.
New South Wales Rail Transport Museum
- Over 125 railway exhibits representing the development of the NSW railways from the late 1800s to present day. Located in Thirlmere, Australia.
Paekakariki Rail & Heritage Museum
- Introduction, history, exhibits, events, and galleries. Located in New Zealand.
Tasmanian Transport Museum
- Transport Museum in Hobart, Tasmania, Australia which houses railway artifacts. Includes museum details and exhibits list.
Valley Heights Locomotive Depot Heritage Museum
- Historic railway roundhouse and yards features steam and electric locomotives, rolling stock, and steam trams. Located in Blue Mountains, Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, March 20, 2010 5:14:50 PM EDT -