become an editor
the entire directory
only in Railroad/Europe
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Transportation: Railroad: Europe
Reference: Museums: By Region: Europe
ASVi - Association pour la Sauvegarde du Vicinal
- Houses vehicles that once ran on the SNCV for the National Light Railway Company and offers a restored tram ride in the local area. Includes museum history, photos, events, news, fares, and shop. Thuin, Belgium.
Bayerischen Eisenbahnmuseum Nördlingen
- Schedule and history including photos of the exhibits. Located in Germany.
Buckinghamshire Railway Centre
- Features steam locomotives from express passenger types to the humble shunting engine, as well as items of rolling stock. Includes a visitor's guide, events and a location map.
The Corris Railway Museum
- Timetable and events calendar. Located in Wales, United Kingdom.
Delmenhorst-Harpstedt Railway Enthusiasts
- The society runs museum trains (steam and railcar) on two local railway lines in the area of Delmenhorst (Lower Saxony, Germany). Pictures of the vehicles and timetable.
Didcot Railway Centre
- Collection includes Great Western Railway steam engines, coaches, wagons, and buildings. Located in Didcot, England.
Dutch Railway Museum
- Official site of the Dutch Railway Museum located in Utrecht, The Netherlands, Europe.
East Anglian Railway Museum
- Official site of the museum, near Colchester, Essex, includes details of steam days, events diary, rail tours and special events.
Finnish Railway Museum
- Provides information of the museum and the history of railways in Finland.
Heaton Park Tramway
- A heritage tram line in Manchester, England who operate both electric and horsedrawn trams. Includes photos of their operating fleet, news and events.
Hoorn-Medemblik Steam Museum
- Steam tram/train museum based in the town of Hoorn, Netherlands.
Kidderminster Railway Museum
- The museum houses a vast range of railway artefacts from all over the British Isles.
Mangapps Farm Railway Museum
- Features a ¾ mile standard gauge passenger carrying line, with restored stations, signal boxes and ancillary equipment removed from various sites throughout East Anglia. Located in England.
Mid-Suffolk Light Railway Museum
- Known affectionately as 'The Middy' a classic case of a railway built late that never paid its way. News, drive a steam engine details and picture gallery. Located in England.
- A heritage railway near Leeds, UK which has been in operation since 1758. Offers passenger rides powered by steam trains.
National Railway Museum
- Home to the UK's national rail collection. Includes online exhibitions of collections, special events and information for visitors to the museum. Based in York.
Rocks by Rail
- Introduction, location, schedule, news, and photos. located in England.
The Talyllyn Railway
- Exhibit guide, visitor information, and annual report. Located in Gwynedd, Wales, UK.
Tramway Museum of Thuin
- Museum and operating tramway line of 7 kilometers. Located in Belgium.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 21, 2013 7:15:05 AM EDT -