become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/Ships
Science: Social Sciences: Archaeology: Topics: Underwater: Shipwrecks
Society: History: By Topic: Maritime: Ships
This category in other languages:
The Cutty Sark
- Famous tea clipper now moored at Greenwich, England. Features information on opening times, restoration, and history.
Dunbrody: Famine Ship
- The reconstruction of a three masted barque Dunbrody originally built Quebec 1845 for the Graves family in New Ross.
Hjemkomst Viking Ship
- Viking ship replica. Museum is located at Moorhead, MN.
Kalmar Nyckel: The Tall Ship of Delaware
- Includes pictures of the ship and the role it played in settling the Wilmington, Delaware area.
Lady Love - The Lady Washington
- Replica of an 18th century 90 ton brig. Provides volunteerism, the current and past crews, the ship's schedule, vessel specifications, a web log, an image gallery, and FAQs. Located in Aberdeen, Washington.
Overfalls Maritime Museum Foundation (OMMF)
- One of only 17 remaining U.S. lightships, restored and placed on the National Register of Historic Places. Includes a visitor's guide, membership details and direction to Lewes, Delaware, United States.
Schooner C.A. Thayer
- Features history of the 1895 schooner and its restoration. Located in San Francisco, CA.
The Schooner Ernestina
- Grand Banks fishing schooner recognized as a National Historic Landmark by the Department of the Interior. Information on its history, events calendar, programs and membership.
- 1886 vessel featuring history and facility information.
- Cargo steamship built on River Clyde, 1955. Includes information on sailing programs and technical details.
The Steamship Virginia V
- 1921 steam-powered passenger vessel and one of only two operating steam-powered, wooden hull passenger ships surviving in the United States today. Located in Seattle, WA.
The Steamship William G. Mather Museum
- Retired Great Lakes bulk freighter. Provides photo gallery, schedule of events, and hours of operation.
The Tall Ship at Riverside
- Main exhibit is the restored Clydebuilt barque Glenlee (1896).
TSS Stefan Batory
- The last regularly scheduled transatlantic liner which sailed until 1988. Provides her history, photos and sister ships.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2015 at 5:15:07 UTC -