become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/Europe
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Transportation: Maritime: Europe
Reference: Museums: By Region: Europe
World: Français: Références: Musées: Transports: Maritime: France
Aegean Maritime Museum
- Features exhibits, a library, and ancient marble gravestones. Located on the island of Mykonos.
The Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology
- Overview, map, images, and virtual tour. Located in Turkey.
The Estonian State Maritime Museum
- Exhibits the general history of shipping and fishing. Located in Tallinn.
Hellenic Maritime Museum
- Present the history, exhibit details, and library. Located in Piraeus, Greece.
- Private museum which exhibits vessels from Thor Heyerdahl's expeditions. Located in Oslo, Norway.
Maritime Museum Amsterdam
- Allows access to the Digital Maritime Database, in which the catalogues of the two largest maritime museums of the Netherlands are combined.
Museum of Navigation
- Floating exhibit featuring Ric's Art Boat on the waterfront of Brussels harbor, moored at the Quai des Péniches. [French and English].
Museum of the Roman Ships: The Port of Claudius
- The port of Claudius. Displays found shipwrecks and artifacts from the silted-up Claudian harbor's basin.
Norwegian Maritime Museum
- Situated at Bygdøynes on Oslo's waterfront, with rich collections related to all aspects of seafaring.
Polish Maritime Museum
- Documenting and popularizing Poland's maritime traditions as well as the evolution of her present-day maritime policies, economics, technology and culture.
Rotterdam Maritime Museum
- Moored alongside is the museum ship Buffel. Includes exhibitions, visitor information and services, library, and restaurant.
StrandingsMuseum St. George
- The west coast of Jutland had a heavily traffic of ships, and extremely dangerous water.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 3, 2013 9:15:04 PM EDT -