become an editor
the entire directory
only in Maritime/Boats
Recreation: Boating: Wooden Boats
Baltimore and Chesapeake Steamboat Company
- The mission is to maintain the steam tug Baltimore and operate it as an educational museum highlighting the tug's unique place in American history.
- Includes history of the 1914 steam-powered paddlewheel tugboat.
- Nonprofit organization is dedicated to restoration of Sweden's last remaining pilot and salvage steamboat, built in 1929. Includes the ship's history, specifications, photos, membership details, and location in Stockholm. [Swedish and English]
Scow Schooner Alma
- 1891 scow schooner. Includes the history of the Alma and scow schooners in San Francisco.
Steam Ferryboat Eureka
- 1890 steam paddlewheel ferry boat Eureka. Information on history, restoration, and facilities.
Steam Tug Kerne
- Site of the North Western Steam Ship Company, who own and preserve the 1913 Mersey Lighterage Tug, currently berthed in the Merseyside Maritime Museum in Liverpool with news and an archive gallery.
Steam Tugboat Hercules
- Presents the 1907 tugboat preserved in San Francisco, including history, information on restoration and volunteering.
William C Daldy Preservation Society
- Historic steam tug boat based in Auckland New Zealand. Fully operational and available for charter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 15:54:08 UTC -