become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aviation/Oceania
Air Force Museum
- Featuring 28 classic restored aircraft, restoration hangar tours, social history exhibitions and galleries, research facilities, education programs and souvenir shop. Includes hours, fees, upcoming events and contact information. Located in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Australian National Aviation Museum
- Based at Moorabbin Airport, Victoria, Australia and features over fifty military, commercial, and recreational aircraft and engines. Find details of the collection, a visitor's guide, memberships, and volunteer opportunities.
Bert Hinkler Memorial Museum
- The Hinkler House Museum is dedicated to the preservation of the legend of Australian aviation pioneer Bert Hinkler. Located in Bundaberg, Queensland.
Classic Jets Fighter Museum
- Has some early jets on display, and an active WW2 restoration program centered on a Lockheed P-38 recovered from New Guinea. Located about 10 miles north of Adelaide in Hangar 52 at Parafield Airport.
Gisborne Aviation Preservation Society
- An interesting site with some excellent local aviation history from about 1920 to the mid 1980's. And there are many supporting photographs. Located on the East Coast of New Zealand at Darton Field in Gisborne.
Queensland Air Museum
- Queensland's only community-owned aviation museum was founded on 2nd June, 1974 to preserve some of Australia's rapidly disappearing aviation heritage and to serve the educational needs of the community. Located at Coloundra Aerodrome, Coloundra, Queensland, Australia.
Royal Australian Air Force Museum
- An excellent site with photos and details of the largest collection of military aircraft in Australia. Located in Point Cook, Victoria (near Melbourne).
South Australian Aviation Museum
- Features an overview of the collection, hours, events, and location. Located in Port Adelaide, South Australia.
Temora Aviation Museum
- Displays military aircraft of historical significance to Australia. Details of collection, calendar, goals, volunteers and management.
Warbirds & Wheels
- Information of New Zealand's fighter pilots and their aircraft. Aircraft photos and write-ups. Located on the South island at Wanaka (about an hour from Queenstown).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 9:24:03 UTC -