become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Reference: Museums: By Region: North America: United States
Aviation Museum of Kentucky
- Features restored aircraft and memorabilia, and flyable aircraft, a library, a membership form, and directions to Bluegrass Airport.
Bird Aviation Museum and Invention Center
- Presents the history of aviation and its aviators, and inventors. Includes general information, national inventors hall of fame inductees, and photos. Located at Sandpoint, Idaho.
Howard Cannon Aviation Museum
- Located in the main terminal of McCarren International Airport, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Louisiana State Museum
- A fine historical site detailing the Wedell-Williams Company and its air racers. Many interesting old photos. Located in Patterson, Louisiana.
Pacific Aviation Museum
- General information and photos. Located in Ford Island, Hawaii.
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Features 23 main exhibition galleries, each displaying major artifacts from the Museum's collection. Includes an overview of the collection, news and events, a visitor's guide, membership details and volunteer roles. Located in Washington, DC.
Tulsa Air and Space Museum & Planetarium
- Presents some very exciting facts about the region's rich aviation history, but the main goal is to challenge young people to learn and reach beyond their perceived limitations. Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Virginia Air and Space Center
- Offers a collection of more than 100 hands-on, traveling and permanent exhibits investigating themes in air and space, science history and technology. Includes information on exhibits, programs, IMAX theatre, and museum store. Located in Hampton.
United States aviation museums
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2015 at 10:47:53 UTC -