become an editor
the entire directory
only in Aviation/Europe
Reference: Museums: By Region: Europe
- Information about aircraft expositions in Prague and Wycombe (UK), with exhibitor lists, sponsors, visitor information and locations.
Conservatoire de l'Air et de l'Espace d'Aquitaine
- An excellent site featuring a large aircraft and engine collection with photos and history of most. Located near Bordeaux, France.
- Site is part of the Deutsches Museum site and gives a basic description of the air museum and its collection. Located at Oberschleißheim, Germany (about 13 km from Munich).
Polish Aviation Museum
- Presents a short history of the museum and a gallery of some of the museum's aircraft, many of which are quite rare. Located in Krakow, Poland.
Portuguese Air Museum
- A excellent site presenting the history of Portuguese aviation, as well as background information and photos of the aircraft in the museum's collection. Located in Alverca, Portugal (15 km north of Lisbon).
Svedino's Automobile and Aviation Museum
- Describes the museum and has photographs illustrating a collection of vintage cars and aircraft, comprises around 140 cars, 30 aircraft, motorcycles, and engines. Located south of Falkenberg in Ugglarp, Sweden.
Zeppelin Museum Friedrichshafen
- The site describes the museum well, but does not present much on-site airship information. Located on Lake Constance in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 23, 2013 at 7:15:10 UTC -