become an editor
the entire directory
only in Automobiles/Europe
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Transportation: Automobiles: Europe
- An exhibition of more than 200 cars, motorbikes, tractors and caravans. Photos and visitor information. Located in Wolfegg, Germany.
- Brussels museum with a collection of more than 400 vintage automobiles dating from 1886 to the 1970s. Includes a virtual tour, educational activities, and location.
Conservatoire National de Véhicules Historiques
- Contains the history, newsletter, general information, calendar, and gallery. Located in Luxembourg.
Den Hartogh Ford Museum
- Private museum presenting Ford vehicles. Contains photographs of collection and visitor directions. Hillegom, Netherlands.
- San Marino, Italy. Includes exhibition and contact information. Requires Shockwave.
Heritage Motor Centre
- Features largest collection of classic, vintage and veteran British cars in the world and conference facility. Includes hours, admission fees and directions. Located in Warwick, UK.
- Private collection in central Belgium, exhibiting a diverse range of vehicles, starting from the beginning of the century.
Malta Classic Car Collection
- General information, news, photo gallery, and a gift shop. Located in Qawra, Malta.
Monteverdi Car Collection
- Swiss private car collection and former high-performance boutique, devoted exclusively to the Monteverdi (MBM) built custom cars between 1952-1992. Located in Schweiz Switzerland.
Motor Stars Italy
- Offers tours of prestigious Italian sports car and motorbike manufacturers including Ferrari, Lamborghini, Pagani, Ducati and Maserati.
Musée National de l'Automobile Collection Schlumpf
- Contains the Schlumpf collection of Bugattis, Rolls Royce, Mercedes, and Ferraris. Offers highlights of exhibits and history of the collection.
- Southern Germany - A private car collection of over 200 automobiles by Germany's renowned motor journalist. Short history, selected photos and museum information.
Pembrokeshire Motor Museum
- Offers overview of exhibits, visitor information, and local attractions.
Prescott Speed Hill Climb
- UK - Background on Ettore Bugatti and his designs. A collection of Bugatti cars and a look at his other works in transportation. Free admission, including access to a photograph and document archive.
Svedino's Automobile and Aviation Museum
- European museum of vintage cars and aircraft. Presents a timeline with photos of selected cars. Located in Ugglarp, Sweden.
Volkswagen Auto Museum
- Presents selected exhibits, museum directions, and a museum shop. Located in Wolfsburg.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, April 20, 2013 8:31:10 AM EDT -