become an editor
the entire directory
only in Technology/Computers
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Science: Technology: Computers
Computers: Computer Science
Recreation: Collecting: Computers
This category in other languages:
American Computer Museum
- Computer history and information age exhibits. Photographs of some of the current collections, including personal computers, calculators, the first minicomputer (which weighed 250 lbs), and the influence of the information age on the expansion of the West.
The As-Yet-Unnamed PC Museum
- Collection of Personal Computers, including several rarities and prototypes. Specialising in Atari, Apple, Commodore and Microbee.
The Atari History Museum
- Collection of all things Atari. Includes video clips of advertisements, technical documents, prototypes, and general machine information.
Bletchley Park: National Code Centre
- Hands on exhibition of computing technology from Colossus to the present day on the site where the first computers were used to break the enigma code, Bletchley Park.
Computer History Museum
- Focuses exclusively on the history of computing. Includes hours and directions. Located in Mountain View, California.
Computer Museum .it
- Based on a personal collection of computers, with an archive of 1000 tech tables, old computer advertisements and history pages.
DigiBarn Computer Museum
- Traces the history of the evolution of personal computing and the graphical user interface.
The Home Computer Museum (HCM)
- Includes personal collection of most European and International Home Computers complete with excellent photography.
Personal Computer Museum
- Contains over 40 interactive computer displays and over 250 machines. Features a listing, gallery, resources, and hours. Located in Brantford, Ontario.
The Secret Weapons of Commodore
- Prototype and rarities of the CBM / Commodore lines of machines. Informative chronological site on all things Commodore.
- A French organization which collects old computers, repairs them and then regularly organizes exhibitions.
The Topeka Computing Museum
- Includes exhibit information and photos.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 30, 2012 4:15:05 PM EDT -