become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science/Physics
Science: Physics: History
This category in other languages:
Bloomfield Science Museum
- Interactive exhibits such as "Discovering Levers" play an important part in this museum's educational and cultural program. Located in Jerusalem, Israel.
Museo di Fisica: Museum of Physics
- Museum of the University of Naples, Italy, Physics Department. Several centuries of instruments may be viewed. English and Italian language versions are available.
Museum of Victorian Science
- Features a virtual tour of Dr. Frankenstein's laboratory, display of working Geissler, Bouquet, Railway and early x-ray tubes, and electric flame-laden demonstrations. Visits by appointment only. Includes directions. Located in North Yorkshire, United Kingdom.
National Atomic Testing Museum
- Founded to promote its legacy and assure public access by future generations to resources which define the United States' nuclear testing program. Includes a visitor's guide, membership details, volunteer opportunities, news and events. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.
The National Museum of Nuclear Science & History
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. Visitor information, description of exhibits.
The Physics Museum at the University Of Queensland
- Includes a virtual tour and a catalog of the museum's collection.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 17:17:50 UTC -