become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: North America: United States: California: Science and Environment
California Academy of Sciences Natural History Museum
- Current exhibits, the naturalist center, and kids corner. Located in San Francisco, California.
Humboldt State University Natural History Museum
- Exhibits, programs, newsletters, visitor information, and store. Located in Arcata.
- Events, calendar of activities, programs, lecture series, and store. Located in Ridgecrest.
Natural History Museum
- Features displays of birds and animals from woodlands, the Pacific flyway, coastal sea life, a bat barn and fossils. Includes membership details, events, photos, a newsletter, a teachers' corner, volunteer information, and hours. Located in Santa Maria, California.
Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- Third largest natural science and cultural history museum in the US, with more than 35 million artifacts and specimens. Animal dioramas, dinosaur and fossil halls, gem and mineral displays, a hands-on Discovery Center and an Insect Zoo.
Oakland Museum of California
- Specializes in the natural science, history and art of the Golden State. Describes current exhibitions, permanent galleries and projects, a history of the museum, events, membership details, hours, and directions.
Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History
- Dedicated to exhibiting and interpreting the natural history of Monterey County. Site also describes the Point Pinos lighthouse and the Monarch Grove butterfly sanctuary.
Page Museum - La Brea Tar Pits
- Exhibits extinct Ice Age plants and animals. Includes hours and admission rates, FAQs, and directions to the location in Los Angeles.
San Diego Natural History Museum
- Focuses on southern California and Baja California. Events calendar, research, education, exhibits, field guide, kids' area, and general information.
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History
- Provides information about the facility, including hours of operation and offers photos of exhibits. Also features information on classes and workshops, and a calendar of events.
Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History
- Events, news, exhibits, and educator programs.
Youth Science Institute
- Exhibits feature native animals, geology, dinosaurs, birds, insects, and other natural science topics in three nature centers in Santa Clara County. Includes details of events, programs, a newsletter, employment opportunities, and volunteerism.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 11, 2015 at 18:03:22 UTC -