become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_America/United_States
Reference: Museums: By Region: North America: United States
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Alaska Museum of Natural History
- Exhibits, education, tours, calendar, photos, and map, located in Eagle River.
Bell Museum of Natural History
- General information, research and collections, exhibits, programs, publications, and resources. Located in Twin Cities, Minnesota.
Burke Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Museum at the University of Washington in Seattle features archaeological and ethnographic collections including a collection of Northwest Coast Native American material. Information about the museum, events, research and collections.
Cable Natural History Museum
- Cable, Wisconsin. Natural history of the North Woods region. Museum information, seasonal observation form, Forest Lab Intern Program.
Delaware Museum of Natural History
- Collections have a strong emphasis on mollusks and birds, reflecting the original collecting interests of the museum founder. Located in Wilmington, Delaware.
Frank H. McClung Museum
- Museum of history and natural history located on the campus of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Hastings Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Visitor information, exhibits, theater, planetarium, education programs, and store. Located in Nebraska.
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History
- Non-profit research and education organization also serving as one of the most active bird banding sites in the southeast and headquarters for Operation RubyThroat. Includes photos, publications, and articles. Located in York, South Carolina.
Joseph Moore Museum
- Highlights, photos, and directions. Located in Richmond, Indiana.
Las Vegas Natural History Museum
- Exhibits include animated dinosaurs, southern Nevada's plant and animal life, international wildlife room, a live shark exhibit, and children's hands-on exploration.
Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
- Provides education materials, threatened and endangered species searches, coloring books for children and online exhibits.
New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science
- Visitor information, displays, science and research, programs, and store. Located in Albuquerque.
Pioneer Trails Regional Museum
- Specializes in paleontology, Native American history, and prairie history. Conducts field tours where a visitor can dig for dinosaurs and other fossils in the badlands with the museum's paleontologists.
Smithsonian Institution - National Museum of Natural History
- Offers a collection of over 124 million objects, displayed on two floors of the museum. Offers a virtual tour, a calendar of events, educational resources, and a directory. Located in Washington, DC, United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 14:15:04 UTC -