become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Baseball
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Recreation and Sports: Baseball
Bob Feller Museum
- Honors Van Meter, Iowa's native son who set major league records while a pitcher for the Cleveland Indians from 1936 to 1956 and is a member of the Baseball Hall of Fame. Includes a virtual tour, memberships, career statistics, events, hours, admission rates, and directions.
National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum
- Includes its history, rules for election, photos and short biographies of all inductees, games, and trivia quizzes. Located in Cooperstown, New York, United States.
Negro League Baseball Museum
- Offers history, exhibits, news and events with online store selling apparel, books, videos, gifts and collectibles. Located in Kansas City, Missouri, United States.
Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum
- Showcases development from inception in 1939 as a three-team league to membership in over ninety countries. Features photos, displays, films and exhibits about the players, equipment, history and rules. Includes hours, admission rates and directions. Located in South Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States.
The Babe Ruth Museum
- Provides details of the exhibits, activities, membership information and gift shop souvenir items. Located in Baltimore, Maryland, United States.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, June 5, 2010 3:41:26 PM EDT -