become an editor
the entire directory
only in Museum_Resources/Museum_Studies_and_Training
Museum Studies and Training
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: Museum Resources: Museum Studies and Training
This category in other languages:
Applied Museum Studies
- A three-year advanced diploma program that provides a background in museum work and technical areas common to all museums. Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
Campbell Center for Historic Preservation Studies
- A program of mid-career training for those in the museum, library, archives, and historic preservation fields.
Centre for Museology at the University of Manchester
- An interdisciplinary centre based in the School of Art History and Archaeology. Works to develop and promote research and teaching in museum theory and practice. The Centre also promotes academic and professional collaboration between the University and the museum profession.
CLS Journal of Museum Studies
- A publication of the College of Liberal Studies of the University of Oklahoma.
Cultural Resource Management Program, University of Victoria (Canada)
- Offers immersion and distance education courses in museum studies, heritage conservation and cultural management. Diploma, credit, and non-credit options.
Department of Museum Studies, Leicester University
- Site for Distant Learning program at the University of Leicester, England.
History Museum Studies
- SUNY College at Oneonta Cooperstown graduate Master of Arts program, co-sponsored by the New York Historical Association.
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis: Museum Studies Program
- Undergraduate and graduate certificate programs.
International Centre for Cultural and Heritage Studies
- University of Newcastle, Dept of Archaeology, Diploma and Master of Arts in Museum Studies.
John F. Kennedy University: Museum Studies
- Master of arts degree program training students in museum education, registration and administration.
Museum Exhibition, Planning and Design
- MFA program at the University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA.
Museum of Texas Tech University: Museum Science Program
- Study programs offering classroom instruction coupled with a working museum setting, allowing theory to be applied in practice first-hand.
Museum Studies Program - George Washington University
- Description and current information on the Museum Studies Program at the George Washington University.
Northwestern University: Museum Studies Professional Development Program
- Program designed to give an overview of museum practices and strategies and help students understand the contemporary role played by collections and exhibits.
Program in Museum Studies
- Museum Studies at New York University. Fulfillment of the degree program leads to award of the New York Professional Certificate in Museum Studies.
Smithsonian Internship Programs
- All Smithsonian Internship opportunities for each of the museums and research institutes.
Smithsonian: Museum Studies
- Outreach office focusing on museum studies, training, information and professional service.
University of Michigan - Visual Resource Professionals
- Includes information on projects, cataloguing and tools.
University of Missouri St. Louis: Museum Studies
- Offers an M.A. in history with a concentration in museum studies, and a graduate certificate in museum studies. Includes details of admissions, the curriculum, faculty profiles, financial aid, careers, links and local resources.
University of North Carolina Greensboro: Museum Studies and Historic Preservation
- Program descriptions for graduate concentrations and post-baccalaureate certificates.
University of Washington Museum Studies
- Information on the graduate program in Museology. Includes application deadlines and course descriptions.
Museum Studies and Training
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 9:35:12 PM EDT -