become an editor
the entire directory
only in Museum_Resources/Grants_and_Funding
Grants and Funding
Society: Philanthropy: Grants
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
- Makes grants to institutions in higher education, in cultural affairs and the performing arts, in population, in conservation and the environment, and in public affairs.
Applying for a Grant - National Endowment for the Humanities
- Application forms, guidelines, what the NEH will fund, grant deadlines, and FAQ.
The Getty: Grants
- Funds projects that promote research in the history of art and related fields, advancement of the understanding of art, and the conservation of cultural heritage.
- A coalition of corporations, foundations, and private voluntary organizations that works to strengthen America's nonprofit organizations.
Institute of Museum and Library Services
- Includes information on mission, grants/awards, application forms, conference schedules and associated official matters. Independent federal agency that financially supports U.S. museums and libraries.
National Endowment for the Humanities
- Agency of the U.S. government dedicated to supporting research, education, preservation, and public programs in the humanities. Prescribes criteria for granting programs.
National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC)
- A Federal funding agency assisting with records management, archives, and documentary editing projects.
National Science Foundation
- Opportunities for research and education funding in all areas of science and engineering.
Technology Opportunities Program
- Promotes the widespread availability and use of advanced telecommunications technologies in the public and non-profit sectors.
Grants and Funding
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2013 at 2:45:09 UTC -