become an editor
the entire directory
only in War/US_Civil_War
US Civil War
Recreation: Antiques: US Civil War
Society: History: By Region: North America: United States: Wars: Civil War
African American Civil War Memorial Freedom Foundation and Museum
- Museum program news, exhibit highlights, photos, historical resources, and teacher's corner. Washington D.C.
American Civil War Museum
- General and visitor information with photos and newsletter. Located in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
The American Civil War Museum
- Military, political and domestic artifacts and art associated with the period of the Confederacy, 1861-1865. Richmond and Appomattox, Virginia.
Bardstown Civil War Museum
- Focuses mainly on the War of the Western States and displayed in geographical and chronological segments. Includes Pioneer Village and Women's Civil War Museum, slide show, schedule of events, hours, fees and directions. Located in Kentucky.
The Battles for Chattanooga Museum
- History, battles, generals, general and visitor information, and directions. Located in Lookout Mountain, Tennessee.
Civil War Medical Museum at the Exchange Hotel
- Hotel history, images of several exhibits, photos of civil war re-enactments, visitor's information, and price list of items available in the museum store. Located in Gordonsville, Virginia.
Confederate Memorial Hall Museum
- Features large collection of Confederate memorabilia exhibits, upcoming events, newsletter, Civil War artifacts, and contact information. New Orleans, LA.
Confederate Memorial Museum & Cemetery
- Visitor information, directions, and calendar. Located in Atoka, Oklahoma.
Drum Barracks Civil War Museum
- Located in Wilmington, California, the museum is housed in the last remaining wooden structure of the 22 that comprised the Barracks from 1861-1873, and features period rooms, site models, Armory, campground, research library, and museum shop. Provides information on California's role in the Civil War.
- A living history plantation in Newport News, Virginia, interpreting the 1862 Peninsula Campaign.
Kennesaw Civil War Museum
- Exhibits "The General" locomotive engine from the Great Locomotive Chase of the Civil War. Features the story of Andrews Raiders in a multimedia presentation. Located in Georgia.
Lone Jack Civil War Museum
- General information and location. Located in Missouri.
The Missouri Civil War Museum
- Features museum's exhibits, photos, press room, newsletter, and contact information. Jefferson Barracks, MO.
Museum of Culpeper History
- Artifacts, photos, and memorabilia related to George Custer, Ulyesses S. Grant, Clara Barton, and other contemporary figures. Located in Virginia.
National Civil War Museum
- Features exhibits, research opportunities, upcoming events, and press releases. Harrisburg, PA.
National Civil War Naval Museum
- Features the salvaged wrecks of the CSS Jackson, an ironclad ram and the CSS Chattahoochee, a wood sail and steam gunboat. Also on display are a collection of uniforms, weapons, models, ordnance and art. Located in Columbus, Georgia.
National Museum of Civil War Medicine
- Features exhibits and preservation of medical artifacts, manuscripts, books, documents, and other materials related to the war. Located in Frederick, Maryland.
Old Court House Civil War Museum
- Features relics on display, exhibits, court house history, hours, and location directions. Winchester, VA.
Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History
- Features museum collection, exhibits, visitor information, archives, membership news, and contact details. Kennesaw, GA.
Texas Civil War Museum
- History, visitor information, exhibits, and activities. Located in Fort Worth.
Virginia Military Institute Museum
- Archives and information about the over 1,900 VMI alumni of the "West Point of the South" of the Civil War era.
US Civil War
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 7, 2015 at 21:36:51 UTC -