become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Australia
Reference: Museums: Transportation: Aviation: Oceania
Army Museum Bandiana
- Home page of the Royal Australian Army Ordnance Corps General Museum.
Army Museum Network - Australian Army
- The Australian Army Museum Network is a collection of Regional and Corps Museums located Australia wide under command of the Australian Army History Unit.
Army Museum of SA
- The Army Museum of South Australia located at Keswick Barracks on Anzac Highway in Adelaide.
Army Museum of WA
- Displaying Western Australia's Army heritage and commemorates with integrity, the role of the Army in Western Australia.
Australian War Memorial
- Museum commemorating the sacrifice of Australians who have died in war.
Bowraville Folk Museum
- Displaying a collection of military memorabilia including historic military equipment uniforms & medals.
Fighter World Museum
- A showcase of Australian Fighter and aircraft related history, providing a unique insight into the past and the present.
- Museum of Australian Army Flying at Oakey in Queensland.
Museum Of Australian Army Flying
- The Museum’s memorabilia includes aircraft, engines, uniforms, history of the Oakey Airfield, photographs and memoirs of Australian Army Aviation servicemen.
The Naval Historical Society of Australia
- For those interested in all aspects of maritime history of the Royal Australian Navy.
NSW Lancers Memorial Museum
- The Regimental Museum of the 1st/15th Royal New South Wales Lancers.
Queensland Military Memorial Museum
- Presents displays of uniforms from 1857, medals from the New Zealand (Maori) Wars to present days, photographs from pre-Federation Queensland, and weapons from an 1800 'brown Bess' musket to modern firearms and swords. Includes hours, admission fees, and location in Brisbane, Queensland.
RAAC Tank Museum
- The Royal Australian Armoured Corps Tank Museum in Puckapunyal Victoria has vehicles on display plus historic archival material from the early days of the Australian Light Horse to modern armoured regiments.
- Records and displays the history of the Royal Australian Air Force and Australian military aviation.
Royal New South Wales Lancers Memorial Museum
- Dedicated to the preservation of the history of the Lancers and operation of the Regimental Museum. Includes a brief description of the collection and location in Parramatta, NSW Australia.
Temora Aviation Museum
- Preserving,displaying and flying aircraft from the Royal Australian Air Force's historical past.
Vietnam Veterans Museum
- Displays include tanks, a howitzer gun, Landrover vehicles and over 5000 artifacts, memorabilia, photographs, scale models and dioramas. Includes hours, newsletter and directions. Located in Victoria.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 1, 2015 at 6:42:22 UTC -