become an editor
the entire directory
only in History/Women
Society: Military: People: Military Women
Society: People: Women: History
The International Museum of Women
- Located in San Francisco, the museum combines exhibits that celebrate and chronicle the history of women's roles in society and history.
International Women's Air and Space Museum
- Preserving the history of women in aviation.
Kingston Woman's History Museum
- Displays artifacts, scrapbooks and photographs in two museums maintained by the Kingston Woman's History Club in Kingston, Georgia.
The National Cowgirl Museum
- Dedicated to honoring and documenting the lives of women who have distinguished themselves in all walks of life. Features five gallery areas, a multi-purpose theater with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment, interactive information kiosks, hands-on children's area and traveling displays. Includes hours, fees and directions. Located in Fort Worth, Texas.
The National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Dedicated exclusively to the exhibition, preservation, and acquisition of works by women artists of all nationalities and periods.
National Women's Hall of Fame
- The Hall is home to exhibits, artifacts of historical interest, a research library and office.
National Women's History Museum
- Located in Washington, DC. A nonpartisan, nonprofit educational institution dedicated to preserving, displaying, interpreting, and celebrating the historic contributions of women.
New Mexico Committee of the National Museum of Women in the Arts
- Focusing on living artists of New Mexico through statewide and national art shows, educational programs, lectures and special events. Includes membership guidelines and activities.
Ninety-Nines Museum of Women Pilots
- A collection of the papers, personal items and other historic artifacts of some of the most significant achievements and adventures of the international community of women pilots at Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Pioneer Woman Museum
- Preserve and exhibit artifacts honoring pioneer women of all eras, with 17-foot bronze monument.
U.S. Army Women's Museum
- Artifacts and archival material pertaining to the service of women across all branches and organizations from inception to present day at Fort Lee, Virginia.
Vietnamese Women's Museum
- Offering exhibits and events about minority women, a research library and space for conference on women's issues. English version of the site is available.
Women at Work Museum
- Celebrating the accomplishments of women throughout history. Located in downtown Attleboro, MA.
Women's Museum of California
- This site includes reference materials relating to women's history and women's issues, a current listing of events sponsored by the organization and related information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2015 at 10:24:31 UTC -