become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wyoming
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: North America: United States: Wyoming: Society and Culture: History
Buffalo Bill Center of the West
- Five museums under one roof in Cody explore the history of the American West, Western art, American firearms, Plains Indians, and Greater Yellowstone's natural history. Includes details of exhibits, hours, admission rates, membership, calendar of events, educational programs and location.
Carbon County Museum
- Exhibits of the county's history, including a collection on the Union Pacific Railroad, pioneers, residents and outlaws, Native Americans, agriculture, and Thomas Edison. Provides a newsletter, archives and bookstore. Located in Rawlins, WY.
Green River Valley Museum
- Exhibits that portray the history of the area in Big Piney.
Little Snake River Museum
- Contains historical displays important to the Little Snake River area. Provides descriptions of buildings and photos. Located in Savery, WY.
The Nelson Museum of the West
- Dedicated to the preservation of cowboy and Indian collectibles and Fine Art. Includes history of the facility, photos and details of displays, hours and scholarship fund information. Located in Cheyenne.
Sweetwater County Museum
- Contains permanent and temporary exhibits, a large historical photograph collection, and local history research material. Includes hours, collection details and newsletter. Located in Green River.
Wyoming State Museum
- Dedicated to the entire history of the state. Features exhibits and galleries, education programs, events calendar, store and policies. Located near the State Capitol Building in Cheyenne.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2015 at 8:33:22 UTC -