become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Wisconsin
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: History: North America: United States: Wisconsin
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: North America: United States: Wisconsin: Society and Culture: History
The Mining Museum and Rollo Jamison Museum
- Collection of over 20,000 items, including everything from arrowheads to carriages, mechanical music boxes to farm implements that represents the history of southwest Wisconsin in Platteville.
New Richmond Heritage Center
- Nine historic buildings on eleven acres with educational programs, events and activities. Membership details, links, calendar, hours, virtual tour and directions.
Paul Bunyan Logging Camp
- This 19th century recreated logging camp features an interpretive center and many other buildings authentic to the logging era. Includes virtual tour and directions. Located in Eau Claire.
Ripon Historical Society
- Maintains archives, a library, and a museum dedicated to preserving local heritage. Collection includes Victorian and early twentieth century items, children's toys, games, and dolls, and war memorabilia. Includes programs and hours.
Rock County Historical Society
- Collection consisting of over 40,000 artifacts that includes a variety of prehistoric and historic objects. Includes details of exhibits, photos, events, hours, admission fees and directions. Located in Janesville, Wisconsin.
The Wisconsin Historical Museum
- Features 107,000 historical objects and about 393,000 archaeological artifacts in categories of anthropology, history, business, political and military life, domestic life and costumes. Includes hours and directions. Located in Madison.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 1, 2012 8:24:03 AM EST -