become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Washington
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Washington: Society and Culture: History
Kittitas County Historical Museum
- Non-profit organization dedicated to collecting and preserving artifacts of the region. Includes a directory of staff members and volunteers, events, hours, a list of members, a membership form, and volunteer opportunities. Located in Ellensburg.
The Lewis County Historical Museum
- Depicts the early settlements and pioneer life in the area, one of the first areas settled in the region and the oldest county in Washington State.
Pacific County Historical Society and Museum
- Private, nonprofit, charitable organization devoted to preserving and presenting the history of this region. Includes a virtual tour, FAQs, hours, and directions to the location in South Bend.
Washington State History Museum
- Explore the museum's Hall of Washington History and discover a new view of the past, from frontier towns to modern technology. Includes events, programs, membership details, and publications. Located in Tacoma.
Whatcom Museum of History and Art
- Dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and interpretation of this region's art and cultural history. Includes information about tours, research grants, collections, a gift shop, and employment opportunities. Located in Bellingham.
Yakima Valley Museum
- Offers displays focusing on natural history, Native American culture, early pioneer life, and the roots and development of the Valley's fruit industry. Includes events, memberships, programs, hours, tours, and directions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 4, 2014 at 12:41:09 UTC -