become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Oregon
Living History and Open Air
A.R. Bowman Memorial Museum
- Dedicated to preserving Prineville and Crook County's past. Exhibits include logging, farming, and ranching history. Includes details of displays, hours, events, photos, membership, newsletter, publications and location.
The Applegate Trail Interpretive Center
- Offers a glimpse into the history of the area through the stories of the pioneer settlers. Includes hours and location in Sunny Valley, Oregon.
Bandon Historical Society Museum
- Features displays of early history of the area including Indian artifacts, logging, fishing, cranberry farming and the 1936 fire that destroyed the city. Includes hours, admission, events, membership, volunteer opportunities, gift shop, links and directions. Located in Bandon.
Benton County Historical Museum
- Provides educational activities, museum services, and cultural resource management services in order to encourage understanding of the history and culture of this county in Philomath.
Camp 18 Logging Museum
- Historical logging museum, with a memorial and displays of equipment and tools. Located in Elsie, OR.
Columbia Gorge Discovery Center - Wasco County Historical Museum
- Features the cultural history of the Columbia Gorge through two museums, a summer living history encampment, a theater, interpretive trails, art demonstrations, and lectures. Includes hours, admission, membership details, volunteer opportunities and directions. Located in The Dalles.
Grant County Historical Museum
- Exhibits focus on the lives of the pioneers who first came to the area of the county in Canyon City.
Harney County Historical Museum
- Exhibits of artifacts of pioneer families within the county. Located in Burns.
Lane County Historical Society and Museum
- Collections of national and local significance dating from the 1840s to the present in Eugene.
Sumpter Municipal Museum
- SMVA, a nonprofit organization in eastern Oregon, is dedicated to collect, catalog, house, restore, preserve, and interpret artifacts and local history, with an emphasis on gold mining, logging and ranching. Includes membership details and photos.
Tillamook County Pioneer Museum
- Preserving and interpreting the environmental and human history of the area. Collection of 35,000 items and 10,000 photographs ranges from prehistoric specimens to modern day. Includes hours, admission fees and map location.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 6:05:05 UTC -