become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Oklahoma
Living History and Open Air
Drumright Community Historical Museum
- Features items from the oil boom housed in a 1916 Santa Fe Railroad depot near Tulsa. Includes hours and a location map.
J. M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum
- Galleries includes firearms, knives, steins, musical instruments and boxes, statuaries, World War I posters, and an outlaw exhibit in Claremore.
Museum of Pioneer History
- Displays and exhibits that reflect the history of the area in Chandler.
Museum of the Western Prairie
- Includes hours, location, articles, photos, description of displays and reference materials. Located in Altus.
Three Rivers Museum
- Dedicated to preserving the multi-ethnic history and heritage of the American frontier. Includes hours, admission, events, membership and directions. Located in Muskogee.
Three Valley Museum
- Features an early day law office, a doctor's office, a child's room, a parlor, and a general store in Durant, OK.
The Tillman County Historical Museum
- Displays of household items, horse drawn fire equipment, horse drawn farming implements, wagons, and a 1916 Case tractor in Frederick.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 9:30:57 UTC -