become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Jersey
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: History: North America: United States: New Jersey
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: New Jersey: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
- Features the Stephen Vail homestead, ironworks and factory where Alfred Vail and Samuel F. B. Morse perfected and demonstrated the electro-magnetic telegraph in 1837-1838. Includes calendar of events, history of the buildings, photos, guided tours and directions. Located in Morristown.
Lambert Castle Museum
- Features late 19th-century period rooms and changing exhibits about local history, and includes details of exhibits, calendar of events, hours, admission, membership form and directions in Paterson.
National Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the Satte of New Jersey
- Operates two museum properties: Peachfield Plantation in Westampton and the Old School House in Mt. Holly. Provides hours, details, and directions.
The Meadowlands Museum
- The history and development of the area and its communities, and includes manuscripts, photographs, maps and other paper items, and objects such as textiles, tools, folk arts, toys and rocks and minerals of the area.
The West Milford Museum
- View of the township's history through permanent and changing exhibits of artifacts, documents and photographs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, August 9, 2010 12:19:16 AM EDT -