become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Missouri
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Missouri: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Missouri: Society and Culture: History
Carroll County Historical Society - Our Museum
- Displays and exhibits depicting the history of Carrollton and the surrounding area.
Malden Historical Museum
- Displays that reflect the history of the city, and includes a collection of Egyptian antiquities.
Missouri Historical Society Museum
- Preserves St. Louis and Missouri history through exhibitions, programs, research, publications, archives and permanent collections.
New Madrid Historical Museum
- The history of the rivertown that includes artifacts and displays of letters, clothing, equipment, weaponry, furniture, tools, and utensils.
- Focuses on Carthage's history with annual exhibits of a selected theme from the post Civil War period to the 20th century.
Ralph Foster Museum
- Exhibit items relating to the Ozarks region as well as antiques, weapons, and dolls at the College of the Ozarks Campus on Point Lookout.
Sainte Genevieve Museum
- Items of interest relating to the town’s history such as artifacts from the salt works at Saline Spring, the town’s first industry, and includes weapons, prehistoric and historical Native American relics, old documents, and memorabilia of the mid-nineteenth century.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2013 at 6:15:07 UTC -