become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Minnesota
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Minnesota: Society and Culture: History
Beltrami County History Center
- Collection housed in restored James J. Hill railroad depot features hundreds of artifacts in its collection. Included are more than 100,000 photos, 2,000 historic maps, manuscripts, settlement artifacts and the John G. Morrison, Jr. American Indian Collection. Includes hours and map directions. Located in Bemidji.
The Charles A. Weyerhaeuser Memorial Museum
- Local history of the area through exhibits and events in Little Falls.
Cokato Museum and Gust Akerlund Studio
- Focuses on the history of the city and the surrounding townships in southwestern Wright County.
Hennepin History Museum
- History of the area that includes exhibits focusing on everything from toys to technology in Minneapolis.
Pipestone County Museum
- The local history of the city and area.
Roseau County Historical Society and Museum
- Al local history of the city and area complete with a resource library.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 18, 2014 at 8:35:10 UTC -