become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Kansas
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Kansas: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: North America: United States: Kansas: Society and Culture: History
Ag Heritage Park
- Historical museum featuring collection of antique farm equipment, a school house and memorabilia. Includes photo gallery, hours and directions.
Central States Scout Museum
- Memorabilia, attractively displayed in showcases with the core of the collection the personal property of a former scouter named Charles Sherman, chief curator of the museum in Larned.
Cherokee Strip Land Rush Museum
- Local history through prehistoric relics and approximately 45,000 artifacts, pictures and documents in Arkansas City.
Coffey County Historical Society and Museum
- Features one of the largest antique doll collections in the state, a restored one-room schoolhouse, Conestoga wagon and country church in Burlington.
Geary County Historical Society and Museum
- Displays local history. Includes photos of exhibits, hours, services, links and directions. Located in Junction City.
Independence Historical Museum
- Exhibits in 22 rooms tell stories of the early settler lifestyle, the history of the oil industry, an Indian culture collection, and various historical artifacts.
Kansas Museum of History
- Exhibits artworks and artifacts depicting Western and state history, from prehistoric to present times. Includes hours, admission rates, events, tours and directions. Located in Topeka.
Kansas Oil Museum
- Indoor exhibits on farming, ranching and oil, a hands-on children's area, and Texaco Theater and Gallery in El Dorado.
National Orphan Train Complex
- General information, history, stories, programs and events, news, educational material, and visitor guide located at Concordia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 28, 2015 at 6:22:07 UTC -