become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Idaho
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Idaho: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: North America: United States: Idaho: Society and Culture: History
Clearwater Historical Museum
- Information and artifacts of Nez Perce Indians, Lewis and Clark Corp of Discovery, gold mining, Chinese immigrants, loggers, homesteaders, farmers and ranchers in Orofino.
Gem County Historical Society and Museum
- Early life in Emmett and the surrounding area beginning with the Native Americans who first inhabited the land, and the contributions of the trappers, miners, and settlers who made the irrigation system and the fruit industry possible.
The Historical Museum at St. Gertrude
- Houses collections comprising over 70,000 artifacts, with 12,000 on display. Includes details and photos of exhibits, hours, admission rates, events, membership details and directions. Located in Cottonwood.
Museum of North Idaho
- Archive and library with over 20,000 photographs of the Coeur d'Alene region in Kootenai, Benewah, and parts of Shoshone counties, including artifacts relating to local historical development.
Nez Perce County Historical Society and Museum
- The region's history through displays and exhibits. Includes photos. Located in Lewiston.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 11, 2013 at 12:15:03 UTC -