become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Colorado
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: History: North America: United States: Colorado
Living History and Open Air
- Owned and operated by the La Plata County Historical Society. Features exhibits on local history, a photo archive, and a research library. Includes membership details, special events, volunteer opportunities, admission rates and directions to the location in Durango.
Boulder History Museum
- Collection features artifacts and memorabilia of the region. Includes photo gallery, floor plan of exhibits, hours, calendar of events, admission, memberships, volunteer application and directions. Located in Harbeck Bergheim House.
Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Features permanent exhibits on the history of the area of the Pikes Peak Region.
Hotel de Paris Museum
- The National Society of Colonial Dames of America in Colorado acquired the hotel in 1954 and turned it into a museum. Originally established by Frenchman Louis Dupuy in 1875.
Longmont Museum and Cultural Center
- Local history collections, exhibits, and educational programs. Includes events and contact information.
Lucretia Vaile Museum
- Houses historic photographs, documents and artifacts from late 19th century to early 20th century life in the West. Includes details of exhibits and hours. Located in Palmer Lake.
Ouray County Museum
- Housed in an old mining hospital, collection focuses on local history. Includes virtual tour, calendar, special events and membership information.
Telluride Historical Museum
- Local history of the region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 24, 2013 7:35:03 AM EDT -