become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Arizona
Living History and Open Air
Regional: North America: United States: Arizona: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Cave Creek Museum
- A collection of prehistoric and historic artifacts describe the lives of Indians, miners, ranchers and pioneers.
Mesa Historical Museum
- Local history of the area.
Mohave Museum of History and Arts
- Dedicated to the purposes of preserving the heritage of Northwestern Arizona. Features details of exhibits, photos, memberships, publications for sale, a library, and its location in Kingman.
Scottsdale Historical Museum
- Local history of the city and area.
Superstition Mountain Museum
- Exhibits include the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine Maps, gold samples from local mines, Native American artifacts, cultural items from family and military life in the Arizona frontier at Apache Junction.
Tempe History Museum
- Features artifacts from prehistoric times to the present. An overview includes hours and admission fees, a staff directory, the history and vision of the museum, programs, volunteer opportunities, and directions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 22, 2012 at 11:45:05 UTC -