become an editor
the entire directory
only in Canada/Manitoba
Antler River Historical Society Museum
- Local history with displays in Manitoba.
Grants Old Mill
- Museum demonstrating milling of flour. History of the fur trade and Cuthbert Grant. North of the Portage Trail on Sturgeon Creek.
Manitoba Agricultural Museum
- Features Canada's largest collection of operating vintage farm machinery from 1900 and beyond. Collection includes over 500 implements and a pioneer village. Includes descriptions of the buildings, calendar of events and hours. Located near Austin.
The Manitoba Museum
- Renowned for its combined human and natural heritage themes. Offers exhibitions, publications, on-site and outreach programs.
- Brief history, photos of displays, location, and schedule. Located in Wawanesa, Manitoba.
Transcona Historical Museum
- Features collections of household artifacts, archaeological objects, railway artifacts, clothing, textiles and natural science. Includes hours, membership details, volunteer opportunities and free admission. Located in Winnipeg.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 27, 2015 at 22:45:02 UTC -