become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Georgia
Living History and Open Air
Agrirama - Georgia's Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village
- Consists of a traditional farm community of the 1870's, progressive farmstead of the 1890's, industrial sites complex, and a rural town, including history, educational programs, events calendar, and teacher resources located at Tifton.
- Consists of the manor house (1869), a log cabin (c. 1785), and a federal plainstyle house (c.1790), farming structures, the farm and fields with images and visitor information located at Washington.
Fort King George Historic Site
- Built and operated in the 1720s, the fort served as a southeastern military fort for Britain's Colonial Empire in America located at Dorien.
Jarrell Plantation State Historic Site
- Covers the farm eras of Dick Jarrell's cotton farm and mills from 1895 and his father's 1847 plantation home and smokehouse, and includes information on annual events, visitor information and a map located at Juliette.
- Depicts an 1850 village with over thirty authentically furnished pre-Civil War buildings. Includes calendar, events, educational programs, virtual tour, hours, admission prices, membership, map and museum shop. Located at Lumpkin.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 16:30:16 UTC -