become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Virginia
Regional: North America: United States: Virginia: Arts and Entertainment
Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Usonian house in Alexandria, Virginia, was developed as a means of providing affordable housing for people of moderate means.
- Home built in 1774 by Colonel William Preston offers tours with costumed interpreters. Includes hours, admissions, event calendar, photo gallery, memberships, volunteer opportunities and directions. Located in Blacksburg.
Hunter House Victorian Museum
- Built in 1894 for James W. Hunter, home showcases Victorian furnishings and decorative arts that belonged to the family. Includes history of the house, hours, admission, calendar, programs and directions. Located in Norfolk.
Long Branch Plantation
- Built around 1805 by Robert Carter Burwell with mission statement, events, history, and visitor information located at Millwood.
Monticello - The Home of Thomas Jefferson
- Explore the house, gardens, and plantation of Monticello, the mountaintop home of the third president of the United States and author of the Declaration of Independence located at Charlottesville.
Sully Historic Site
- Visit the 1794 home of Richard Bland Lee, Northern Virginia's first congressman. Includes hours, calendar, directions, photos and history. Located in Chantilly.
Wilton House Museum
- Completed in 1753 and home of Randolph family for over one hundred years. Features collection of 18th and 19th century silver, porcelain, and furniture Includes history of the house, admission, hours, events and directions. Located in Richmond.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 13, 2015 at 8:54:25 UTC -