become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Rhode_Island
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: History: Historic Houses: North America: United States: Rhode Island
Regional: North America: United States: Rhode Island: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
- An early Georgian-styled mansion built c. 1734 for Dr. Joshua Babcock, who was Westerly's first physician and a Chief Justice of Rhode Island, and includes images, docents, events, and general information.
Blithewold Mansion, Gardens and Arboretum
- 33-acre historic property situated on Bristol Harbor overlooking Narragansett Bay in Bristol.
Governor Henry Lippitt House Museum, 1865
- 19th century Victorian brick home designated a National Historic Landmark. Located in Providence, it is available for historic house tours by appointment.
- Information on numerous historic houses and gardens located in Newport, including The Breakers, Rosecliff, Marble House, Chateau sur Mer, The Elms and Green Animals.
The James Mitchell Varnum House
- An example of late 18th century Rhode Island architecture, furnished throughout with notable pieces from the Revolutionary period. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and located in East Greenwich.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 7:54:25 PM EST -