become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/New_Hampshire
Open Directory - Reference: Museums: History: Historic Houses: North America: United States: New Hampshire
Daniel Webster Birthplace
- History of the house and property, biography, and directions located at Franklin.
The Horatio Colony Museum and Nature Preserve
- A four-square Federal style family home built in 1806 by the Blake family, includes house and preserve history, general information, events calendar, virtual tour, and collections located at Keene.
The John P. Hale House
- A home built in 1813 and residence of first abolitionist U.S. Senator, contains gallery and history located at Dover.
Saint-Gaudens National Historic Site
- Features the home, gardens, and studios of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, one of America's greatest sculptors, includes biography, information on concerts, exhibits, and events, and a gift shop located at Cornish.
Sandwich Historical Society
- Collections are held in the Elisha Marston House, contains information on the schedule, collections, events, and library and archives located at Center Sandwich.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2007 at 13:58:36 UTC -