become an editor
the entire directory
only in Historic_Houses/Europe
Reference: Museums: History: Europe
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Anne Frank House
- The former hiding place where she wrote her diary during World War II with galleries and information of the museum, biography, activities, and news located at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Dutch Castles in the17th Century
- Examples of houses and palaces sorted by province located in the Netherlands.
- Learn about the architects, painters, musicians and poets who all lodged in the house, once occupied by Keats, Shelley, and Byron. Includes hours, admission rates, and directions to the location in Rome, Italy.
Memorial House of Fyodor Shalyapin
- Erected in the late 18th century as a typical Moscow cottage with log walls plastered to took like stone, a suite of small halls, two outbuildings, and a garden stretching to the Moskva River with biographical information and images located in Russia.
- The home of Iacob Muresianu the owner and editor of first political newspaper, Gazeta Transilvaniei, and founder of the schools of the Romanian Academy, and includes images and visitor information located at Brasov, Romania.
Museum het Rembrandthuis
- The house where Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn lived between 1639 and 1658, and includes museum, collection, and biographical information with images and a shop located at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Photographer Nicephore Niepce
- French scientist and inventor who discovered the process known as Heliography. Presents a biography, other inventions, the home, events, documents, and contact information. Located in Saint-Loup de Varennes, France.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2015 at 2:19:20 UTC -